Ziwi Peak Dog BEEF
A single-protein option for dogs with protein allergies or sensitivities. Ziwi Beef is sourced only from local New Zealand farms, ensuring the animals are free-ranging, grass-fed and finished.
For the perfect finishing touch, we add kelp as a natural vitamin and mineral source, and New Zealand green mussel for natural glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Beef is a great red-meat source for dogs. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air-Dried dog food.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- May help promote decreased food allergy sensitivities.
- May help promote weight management.
- May help promote healthy skin and coat.
- May hellp promote good digestion.
- May help promote joint health and mobility.
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimizes any damage to the proteins, vitamins, and sensitive nutrients in the all-natural ingredients so that your dog gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Calorie Content (calculated)||
5500 kcal ME/kg | 312 kcal ME/level scoop