House Call Dog Grooming Services
Call or text 306-343-3647 or SEND EMAIL for more information or an appointment.
Your pet does not have to have special needs to benefit from a house call pet grooming, all pets find house call grooming more relaxing because they are in a familiar secure place. You have the convenience of not having to drive anywhere, we come to you with all the necessary equipment to complete the grooming as well as cleanup afterwards. You also have the peace of mind of knowing what kind of care your dog or cat is receiving during the grooming process. Whether your pet needs a nail trim or a complete makeover we can customize the grooming to meet your needs while keeping your pet happy too.
Now serving the following locations:
Call 306-343-3647 or SEND EMAIL for more information.
- Complete Spa - Brush out, bathing, ear cleaning, eye cleaning, nails and a trim.
- VIP - This service is great for those who like to keep a longer coat especially through the colder months, while maintaining healthy skin and hair as part of wellness. The VIP program includes bath, brush out, nails and tidy up every two to four weeks depending on your dogs coat type and style.
- Neat & Tidy - Face, feet and pad trims, as well as necessity area trims are available.
- Nail Trims - Clipping and filing offered as a drop by or as part of a scheduled grooming. Nails should be done a minimum of every four weeks, every two weeks is preferred as it insures good posture and foot health. If nails have gotten way too long, it will take several frequent trimmings to get them in shape.
- Hand Scissoring & Stripping - Poodles, terriers, long coated, and other breeds benefit from correct trimming and maintenance of the hair in a manner that maintains the correct coat texture. Many styles are available which is an "art form" utilizing Shandra's skills gained from years of show dog grooming which she puts to work for you.
- Creative Grooming with Color - Unique grooming with hair tattoos, color, sparkle, bling or feathers
- Show Dog Grooming - Shandra has over 20 years of show dog grooming to put to work for you.