At Nose to Toes our passion is a Wholife approach to pet care, because we know that your companion animal is a part of the family, and as such, they need to be treated in a manner as unique as they are. Each pet is different in what it needs to be superbly healthy and happy. We help you help your pet to be the very best they can be, both inside and out and the health products for your pet is a big part of that approach to your pet’s well-being.
As partners with you, as a member of your pet’s whole life wellness team, Nose to Toes offers specialized expertise in pet care, our staff has a background in canine and feline grooming, nutrition, and behaviour.
Nose to Toes is not just a business; it’s a serious love affair with animals for us that started two generations ago. Our wholife philosophy, which includes a holistic approach to grooming your pet, can also encompass a food plan designed to be nutritionally supportive that involves natural foods and supplements that are as fresh as possible that are available in our Pet Health Food Store.
Life is a full circle -- a Wholife circle and we are always happy to help and provide a personalized service that lets our decades of experience and talent in the areas of pet care, pet grooming, pet nutrition and animal behaviour assist you with providing a complete Wholife approach to your pet’s well-being.
Shandra Veitch CMG
Favourite Animal Thing:
Animals are easy to talk to and they listen without judgment
- Grooming show dogs since 1998
- Professional Grooming since 2004
- Master Canine Groomer (CMG)
- Canine & Feline First Aid
- Obtained Best In Show and multiple group placements and Top Dog Awards in Canada since 2000
- #1 Groenendael & #3 Belgian Sheepdog in Canada 2000
- #5 Border Collie in Canada 2009
- #1 Irish Water Spaniel in Canada 2017
Currently studying Clinical Pet Nutrition to be completed in 2019.
Favourite Animal Thing:
The joy they bring to life and the freedom of being present in the 'now' that they express.
- Grooming show dogs since 1981
- Professional groomer from 1983-1993
- Professional dog trainer 1990-1995
- Canine & Feline Counseling 1990-present
- Healing Touch I, II, III
- Obtained Best In Show and multiple group placements and Top Dog Awards in Canada since 1981.
- Current top dog #5 Border Collie in Canada 2009
Everyday is a new and exciting experience working with animals!